Monday, May 4, 2020

Lines

Ever since I could stand I've had the world at my feet.

Chinese junk now refers to what's inside the ship.

Every room in a rest home is a restroom.

Confucius say: bear loose in chemistry class creates pandammonium.

Confucius say: toilet seat unnecessary if making stool.

Confucius say: racing mind not fast asleep.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
It saw the jay walking.

Which came first, chicken or egg?
Eggplant.


One's lot in life is a lot.

Parenting will age you - you choose what age.

Even better than an unputdownable book is one that sleep makes you drop.

Dazzle dazzle giant sun
wondering is now not fun
you're a close star in my eye
stare too long and I might die


Saturday

Clear afternoon sky,
ice cream wind
hot caramel sundae

No comments:

Post a Comment