Sunday, December 18, 2011

What is 2012

Did my final gig of the year last friday - Titters Comedy Club - then the following morning proceeded to twist my ankle quite badly while out for a jog, thus ensuring I well and truly put my feet up for a few days. In all it's been a good year of comedy, 64 gigs (two down on last year), a lot of new material written, and a good springboard for the 2012 comedy year, which I believe will be a cracker. For my fourth comedy festival show I have both an Auckland season (2nd week) and a Wellington season (3rd week). Also, in the first week of the festival I have two appearances in an unusual late night line up show in which comedians will perform other comedians' material. Should be an interesting challenge, on top of trying to write a brand new solo show in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment